Dr. Fixit Solyseal
Cold applied elastomeric bituminous waterproof coating for foundation & basements
It is based on bituminous emulsion, polymer, and additives in water as a medium. it is a highly viscous dark brown coloured paste used for waterproofing of above ground & below ground concrete structures.
Features and Benefits
- High film build up provides excellent water resistance
- Excellent flexible properties can easily accommodate all normal building movements.
- Can be applied to complex shapes to form a seamless and highly durable water proofing membrane
- Provides effective protection against alcohol, salt solution, and mild acid / alkali
- Adheres firmly to most of building surfaces including concrete, felt, brick, metal, etc. both horizontal or vertical surfaces
3 - 3.5 sq.mtr/litre for 2 coats
5, 20, 35, 200