Get more information about this product with these downloadable files.
How Does It Work?
- What are the available sizes and package prices for Dr. Fixit Bitufix?
Dr. Fixit Bitufix is available in packaging units of 5 ltr and 20 ltr The price of Dr. Fixit Bitufix is :
Quantity Price 5 ltr Rs. 630 20 ltr Rs. 2100
- How to apply Dr. Fixit Bitufix?
Dr. Fixit Bitufix is used to provide damp proofing for below-ground concrete structures. It is used on prepared and primed surfaces. To apply Dr. Fixit Bitufix, a roller, brush, or airless spray is used. Usually, two coats are applied. The second coat should be perpendicular to the first coat.
- What are the recommended surface areas for Dr. Fixit Bitufix?
Dr. Fixit Bitufix is used on block works and concrete surfaces prior to cladding to provide damp proofing. Other than this, this product is also used as a protective coating for built-up roofing systems along with fabric.
- What is the coverage area for Dr. Fixit Bitufix?
The theoretical coverage area of Dr. Fixit Bitufix is 4 m2/ Ltr/ coat to achieve a film thickness of 125 microns. Make sure that the previous coating is completely dry before adding further coating. It is also important to note that the coverage area varies depending on the surface’s texture and porosity.
- What are the benefits of Dr. Fixit Bitufix?
Some of the top benefits of Dr. Fixit Bitufix are :
• It reduces or prevents salt penetration such as chlorides and sulfates into the concrete.
• It is easy to apply and can be cold applied.
• It can be applied in closed spaces.
• It is also very versatile and economical.
Get Professional Waterproofing Solutions Today
Fill The Form below to take free site evaluation by Dr. fixit service expert.