Dr. Fixit Repellin WR
Features & Benefits:
- Ease of application - Ready to use, brushable or spray applied.
- Staining - Clear coating does not stain the treated surface.
- Appearance - Does not change the appearance of exterior decorative coating.
- Economical - Cost effective.
- Penetration – Due to low viscosity penetration is high, which provides the hydrophobic zone.
Get more information about this product with these downloadable files.
- What are the available sizes and package prices for Dr. Fixit Repelline WR?
Dr. Fixit Repellin WR is available in packaging units of 1 ltr and 10 ltr.
Quantity Price 1 ltr Rs. 545 10 ltr Rs. 5130
- How to apply Dr. Fixit Repelline WR?
Clean the surface free of all debris, dirt, oil, grease, wax etc. Allow the surface to dry completely before the application.Seal the cracks using Dr. Fixit Crack-X products. Apply one liberal coat of Dr. Fixit Repellin WR, by brushing evenly on the prepared surface. Apply second coat wet on wet, to improve the penetration rate & performance. Allow it to dry for 24 hrs.
- What are the recommended surface areas for Dr. Fixit Repelline WR?
The recommended surface areas for the use of Dr. Fixit Repellin WR are clay brick surfaces, concrete, Mangalore tiles and natural and artificial stones.
- What is the coverage area for Dr. Fixit Repelline WR?
The theoretical coverage area of Dr. Fixit Repellin WR are: On a porous substrate 5–6 Sq meter/liter/coat. & on a low porous substrate 7 – 8 Sq meter/liter/ coat.
- What are the benefits of using Dr. Fixit Repelline WR?
The top benefits of using Dr. Fixit Repellin WR are:
• It is ready to use requiring no dilution and hence easy to apply.
• It does not stain the treated surface.
• It does not change the look of the exterior coating.
• It has high surface penetration.
Get Professional Waterproofing Solutions Today
Fill The Form below to take free site evaluation by Dr. fixit service expert.