Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB
Features & Benefits:
- Chloride content - Contains no chloride.
- User-friendly - Single component ready to use, simply brushed onto concrete as a primer.
- Bonding - Provides excellent bond to concrete, masonry, stonework, plywood, gypsum & plaster. Strength - Improves tensile, flexural and compressive strength as compared to control concrete hence increases the durability of structures.
- Compatibility - Compatible with all common cement hence it is versatile.
- Dust generation - Excellent as a dust proof sealer
- Waterproofing - Improves waterproofing properties when admixed with cement.
- Flexibility - Improves flexural strength of cementitious composition.
- What are the available sizes and package prices for 303 Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB?
Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB 303 is available in packaging units of 1 kg and 10 kg.
Quantity Price 1 kg Rs. 405 10 kg Rs. 3540
- How to apply Dr. Fixit 303 Pidicrete MPB?
Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB 303 is used for reinforcing steel priming, on renders and mortars, for bonding slurry coats, and for waterproofing with cement as an additive. For more details, refer to TDS.
- What are the recommended surface areas for Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB?
The recommended surface areas for using Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB are spalled concrete, floor, columns, beams, chajja, slab & parapet, masonry, stonework plaster, slip bricks, tiles, marbles & bedding and others. It is used for priming, coating, as a bond coat, and additive on different surfaces. For more details, refer to TDS
- What is the coverage area for Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB?
The theoretical coverage area for Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB is approximately 5-7 m2/liter (As coating)
- What are the benefits of using Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB?
The top benefits of using Dr. Fixit Pidicrete MPB are:
• It is a dustproof sealer
• It has an excellent bonding strength
• It improves the tensile, flexural, and compressive strength of the structure.
• It improves waterproofing properties
• It adds flexibility to the structure
Get Professional Waterproofing Solutions Today
Fill The Form below to take free site evaluation by Dr. fixit service expert.