Dr. Fixit Krystalline
Features & Benefits:
- Application advantage – Does not require protective plaster, applicable over SSD & wet surface.
- Waterproofing - Stops water movement through concrete, becomes integral part of the structure. Corrosion - Protects reinforcing steel against corrosion.
- Sealing - Waterproofs minor cracking & seals shrinkage cracks up to 0.4 mm width.
- Permeability – Resists permeation of water from positive & negative side of the concrete.
- Chemical activation - It’s waterproofing capability increases with time. i.e. It remains permanently active.
- Abrasion - Does not get affected by surface wear or abrasion, once the penetration is complete.
- Hydrostatic pressure - Treated concrete withstands hydrostatic water pressure up to 15 metre head.
- Ease of application - Easy in application, only to be mixed with water at site.
- Protection - Protects concrete against contaminated water & corrosion.
- Monolithic – Forms monolithic layer with the concrete & becomes integral part of concrete
Get more information about this product with these downloadable files.
- What are the available sizes and package prices for Dr. Fixit Krystalline?
Dr. Fixit Krystalline is available in a packaging unit of 25 kg.
Quantity Price 25 ltr Rs. 2880
- How to apply Dr. Fixit Krystalline?
Dr. Fixit Krystalline is used as a chemically active waterproofing treatment for concrete. It can also be mixed with water and applied as a brush coat to concrete. It penetrates deeply into concrete and protects it against water permeability. It is applied on existing or old substrates with dampness. For more details, refer to TDS.
- What are the recommended surface areas for Dr. Fixit Krystalline?
The typical application surface areas of Dr. Fixit Krystalline are water-retaining structures such as water tanks, swimming pools, dams & canals, and concrete pipes as well as water-excluding structures such as foundations, tunnels, and construction joints. This cementitious concrete waterproofing treatment is suitable for large projects.
- What is the coverage area for Dr. Fixit Krystalline?
The theoretical coverage area of Dr. Fixit Krystalline is 1.4 - 1.6 sq. m / Kg in a single coat. However, it is important to note that the coverage area varies depending on the surface’s texture and porosity.
- What are the benefits of Dr. Fixit Krystalline?
Some of the top benefits of Dr. Fixit Krystalline are :
• It becomes an integral part of the concrete and acts as an effective waterproofing treatment.
• It can be used to seal shrinkage cracks upto 0.4 mm in width.
• It is abrasion-resistant.
• It can withstand hydrostatic water pressure up to the 15-meter head.
• It protects concrete from water and corrosion.
Get Professional Waterproofing Solutions Today
Fill The Form below to take free site evaluation by Dr. fixit service expert.