Dr. Fixit Krystalline
Features & Benefits:
- Application advantage – Does not require protective plaster, applicable over SSD & wet surface.
- Waterproofing - Stops water movement through concrete, becomes integral part of the structure. Corrosion - Protects reinforcing steel against corrosion.
- Sealing - Waterproofs minor cracking & seals shrinkage cracks up to 0.4 mm width.
- Permeability – Resists permeation of water from positive & negative side of the concrete.
- Chemical activation - It’s waterproofing capability increases with time. i.e. It remains permanently active.
- Abrasion - Does not get affected by surface wear or abrasion, once the penetration is complete.
- Hydrostatic pressure - Treated concrete withstands hydrostatic water pressure up to 15 metre head.
- Ease of application - Easy in application, only to be mixed with water at site.
- Protection - Protects concrete against contaminated water & corrosion.
- Monolithic – Forms monolithic layer with the concrete & becomes integral part of concrete