Dr. Fixit Fastflex
Features & Benefits:
- Tough film build-up provides excellent waterproofing
- Highly elastic film formation (150% elongation), which accommodates thermal movements
- Can be applied on damp surfaces
- Withstand 10 m hydrostatic pressure without any leakages
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry substrates hence longer life
- Forms seamless coating without any joints, prevents water leakage
- Note: Membrane must not be exposed to regular foot traffic, needs protection
Get more information about this product with these downloadable files.
How Does It Work?
- What are the available sizes and package prices for Dr. Fixit Fastflex?
Dr. Fixit Fastflex is available in packaging units of 12 kg and 48 kg.
Quantity Price 12 kg Rs. 2700
- How to apply Dr. Fixit Fastflex?
Dr. Fixit Fastflex is a 2 component system where both the components - liquid and powder are avialable in the pack. They both are mixed together and applied as a waterproof coating on the concrete surface of the wet areas and any water-retaining structures such as swimming pools . No water is to be added in the mix. For more details on the application of Dr. Fixit Fastflex, refer to TDS.
- What are the recommended surface areas for Dr. Fixit Fastflex?
The recommended surface areas for the application of Dr. Fixit Fastflex are wet areas such as swimming pools, water tanks, bathrooms, toilets, DPC, basements and planters. It forms a strong bond with any concrete, cement, or masonry surface.
- What is the coverage area for Dr. Fixit Fastflex 113?
The theoretical coverage area of Dr. Fixit Fastflex is 4.5-5.5 Sqft/Kg applied in 2 coats. The per-pack coverage area of Dr. Fixit Fastflex is 5-6 m2 for (5 kg polymer + 7 kg Powder) and 20-24 m2 for (20 kg polymer + 28 kg Powder). However, it is important to note that the coverage area varies depending on the surface’s texture and porosity.
- What are the benefits of Dr. Fixit 113 Fastflex?
Some of the top benefits of Dr. Fixit Fastflex are :
• It provides excellent resistance to hydrostatic water pressure of up to 10M.
• It has elastomeric properties.
• It has excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry substrates.
• It has high film build-up that provides excellent waterproofing.
• It can be applied on damp surfaces.
Get Professional Waterproofing Solutions Today
Fill The Form below to take free site evaluation by Dr. fixit service expert.