- 15 MM MONOLITHIC LAYER
- FULLY ADHERED SEAMLESS SYSTEM WITHOUT JOINTS
- REDUCES THERMAL STRESS ON SLAB
- FAST APPLICATION AND LESS LABOUR INTENSIVE
- SYSTEM LIFE EXPECTANCY-15 YEARS
Clean the surface thoroughly to get rid of all contaminants. Remove all surface imperfections and repair with a polymer modified mortar using Dr. Fixit Pidicrete URP.
1. Spray Dr. Fixit Blueseal with a 10 mm average thickness onto the prepared roof surface.
2. Allow curing of Dr. Fixit Blueseal and apply two coats of Dr. Fixit Roofseal.
3. Place a geotextile fabric of 150 gsm over the Dr. Fixit Roofseal membrane before laying the concrete screed.
4. Protect the coating with a concrete screed of M 20 grade. Maintain an average slope of 1:100 towards the drain outlets for effective and efficient draining of water with catchment.