- Excellent Anti-Root Properties
- Easy To Lay Torch-On Membrane
- System Life Expectancy-10 Years
Clean the surface thoroughly to get rid of all contaminants. Remove all surface imperfections and repair with a polymer modified mortar using Dr. Fixit Pidicrete URP.
1. Prime the surface using Dr. Fixit Torchshield Primer.
2. Lay Dr. Fixit Torchshield AP 4160, an APP based polyester reinforced membrane, by providing an overlap of at least 100 mm.
3. Place a geotextile fabric of 150 gsm over the membrane before laying the concrete screed of M20 grade with a minimum slope of 1:100.
4. For extensive roof gardens, prime the screed using Dr. Fixit Torchshield Primer.
5. Torch-apply Dr. Fixit Torchshield AR 4160 (antiroot membrane) on the screed.
6. Place a drainage board as specified over the concrete screed.
7. Place soil for vegetation accordingly.
8. Drip mould to be fitted on a parapet wall to stop percolation of water from the side.