- ONE KIT FOR ONE BATHROOM
- EASY TO USE AND AFFORDABLE
- PREVENTS DAMAGE TO EXPENSIVE INTERIORS
- SYSTEM LIFE EXPECTANCY - 10 YEARS
Dr. Fixit Bathseal Tape – for high bond between PVC and cementitious surface.
Dr. Fixit Bathseal Grout - for filling gaps around pipes.
Dr. Fixit Bathseal WPC - for sunken portion and splash zone.
Dr. Fixit Pidicrete URP for angle fillet.
Clean the surface thoroughly to get rid of all contaminants. Remove all surface imperfections and repair with a polymer modified mortar using Dr. Fixit Pidicrete URP.
1. Seal sanitary pipes entering through the walls and floor with Dr. Fixit Bathseal Tape and grout the gaps with Dr. Fixit Bathseal Grout - a non-shrink cementitious grout.
2. Make angle fillets by mixing sand cement & Dr. Fixit Pidicrete URP on all corners.
3. Apply the first coat of Dr. Fixit Bathseal WPC in the sunken area and extend up to 150 mm on the walls and above the finished floor level FFL.
4. Immediately cover all the angle fillets with a 150 mm wide strip of open woven glass fibre mesh of 2 mm x 2 mm.
5. Apply the 2nd coat of Dr. Fixit Bathseal WPC over the angle fillets and allow it to dry completely.
6. The sunken portion can then be filled using Brickbat Coba with Dr. Fixit Pidiproof LW+.
7. Fill the sanitary gaps with elastomeric sealant to complete the bathroom waterproofing.
* For non sunk position 30 mm mortar/ plaster mixed with Dr. Fixit Pidiproof LW+ should be laid.