Dr. Fixit Dampguard
Damp-proof epoxy coating for treating internal dampness on internal walls & ceilings
A water based epoxy coating for treating internal dampness on walls & ceilings. It can be also used to fill cracks by mixing with white cement & as putty by mixing with OPC or White Cement in high damp areas
Features and Benefits
- Two-component water dilutable coating with good coverage; economical cost
- Reduces water absorption & permeability
- Provides excellent adhesion to all cementitious substrates
- Certified for potable water contact by CFTRI, Mysore
- Excellent resistance to salt water, mild acids, alkalis & soap water
Dr. Fixit Dampguard finish coat - 7.5 - 8.5 sq.mtr/ kg per coat.
Dr. Fixit Dampguard + OPC Cement putty – 0.6 - 0.8 sq. mtr/ kg /coat.
Note: Not recommended for aggressive rising dampness efflorescence.
Packaging Units (WEIGHT IN KG)